Benvenuto, Guest
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cima Grande di Lavaredo

Cima Grande di Lavaredo 15/09/2013 17:29 #1329

With this topic I drop by 1000 meters the share of the Forum, in fact, of "a thousand + a meter" to be precise, as the Cima Grande di Lavaredo is high 2999 m. But I think it worthwhile to share some pictures I stopped last week during the climb to this summit because it was a unique climatically day! A beautiful climbing warm, no wind and pause at the top of almost one and a half, to admire the view.

After so much ice a bit 'of "hot limestone" has only made me well.

Raffaele

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Cima Grande di Lavaredo 16/09/2013 14:01 #1330

Beautiful the Great.
A lot 'of years ago (2005 think) I had done in a week the triad normal even with the Croda de Toni (and the Paterno railways). All climbs beautiful and rewarding. I suggest you ...
The West is camminabile. Little however is a nice trip ... memorable for me (I was also the "first" weapons and having it pulled all of the first gave me great satisfaction).
The Toni very complex and not at all trivial as guidance, but slightly easier than the small.

PS: But you made it in solitary?

Re: Cima Grande di Lavaredo 17/09/2013 14:08 #1331

Congratulations to the "triad"!

In fact to have had more time I would have gone up the West, while small I thought that was more difficult. I also went to see me, from underneath, the historic streets, such as the Cassin Piccolissima (awesome!).

There were three, but have you noticed well, my pictures are self-portraits. I'm used to go climbing alone and I've got a camera with a large wide-angle (Panasonic) which allows me to recover on its own and so, I also "solved" comrades reluctant to shoot. The only problem of wide angles and the sides, especially in close-ups, tend to distort images.

Re: Cima Grande di Lavaredo 22/02/2017 11:27 #1482

Hello Franz sorry if noise but I read your post above the top West that it is virtually camminabile. Second you is doable on your own and not let down in a double ?. Thanks so much.

Last modified: by francescoje.

Re: Cima Grande di Lavaredo 22/02/2017 18:34 #1483

francescoje wrote: Hello Franz sorry to trouble but I read your post above the top West that it is virtually camminabile. Second you is doable on your own and not let down in a double ?. Thanks so much.

Hello
You know that I actually looked "camminabile"
rereading now relations
www.vienormali.it/montagna/cima_scheda.asp?cod=852
www.ramellasergio.it/Testo/LAVAREDO/CIMA...a_normale_ovest.html

I also read the IV

it seems more likely that this gives the III
www.montialpago.it/lavaredo.htm

let's say you do not remember continues
here is that yes
perhaps from there the impression that it was easy
definitely another planet the normal of the Small which is a way to all effects

double yes served, for maybe safely down without thoughts of "walking on eggshells"

then out of habit, do not recommend the lonely if not desired as such (sometimes we are ...)

good climbs

Re: Cima Grande di Lavaredo 22/02/2017 20:29 #1484

Hello to all,

If I can afford, I would say that you can do alone, but with the rope and downhill double.

The walkable traits are only two, one short about halfway up, the other at the end, towards the summit. The grades are: III with a passage of IV, the latter in the groove (here even if you are good to have to climb downhill dive). There are at least double that 2 would say inevitable.

Hello!

PS If you can get by with a base jump ...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds