Benvenuto, Guest
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Presanella peak (m 3558)

Presanella peak (m 3558) 21/08/2016 21:29 #1464

Salita Cima Presanella m 3558 (the 13-08-2016) from Val d'Amola.

very scenic Peak and satisfaction, is the highest of the Adamello-Presanella Group and worth the climb.

Certainly it would be more appropriate at the start of the season, with more snow, which facilitates the approach. The significant retreat of glaciers made it more difficult access to the ridge, as well as very unstable soil, beneath which there is still the residue of the hanging glacier. Currently in the snowy parts he is exiting the ice. Paradoxically, despite the heat of this period, in the rocky moraine-part of the west side overlooking the Val di Nardis, it remains until late the verglas.

From the summit the sight is "luxury" ... to 360 °. Thanks to clear skies from the top I could enjoy impressive views, who went by the Brenta Dolomites, the Ortles-Cevedale Group, through the distant Monte Rosa, to the nearby Adamello glacier.

With a hint of fatigue in most suggest you also climb the Cima del Monte Nero m 3344. The Black Mountain is a solid granite spire that dominates the Val d'Amola.

Good climbs to all Members.

Raffaele
-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Presanella peak (m 3558) 13/09/2016 14:42 #1471

Ehhh ... Presanella.
Even there is no good bread for ice climbers ...
For example by the side of the beautiful Segantini couloir of H , I recommend it!
From the slope of the Denza There are not state this year for a beautiful gully grenadine Gully , Not always under ideal conditions as we found we ...

Obviously I recommend both ... great workout for 4000 !!!!

Presanella peak (m 3558) 17/09/2016 21:47 #1475

By staying in this area, the next time I go up to Carmen and "Cannon" (Cima Cresta Croce), you will know how your pockets.
Hello

Raffaele

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds