Benvenuto, Guest
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vezzana top (m 3192)

Vezzana top (m 3192) 11/09/2016 23:47 #1466

Climb the Cima Vezzana (m 3192), the highest peak of the Pale di San Martino

Currently this mountain is in exceptional condition, completely dry, except for some icy snow languages, but you can get around (in this state do not need crampons and ice ax).

Being the highest peak of the group offers a spectacular view of the Dolomites. In the mountains in bellavista deserve special mention the Marmolada, from the perspective of the summit is shown with its imposing south face, Antelao with its sloping shape and Agner with the silhouette "a spearhead". Indeed, on each side of the top stands a succession of peaks and walls falling on green meadows and brilliant. Nice also the view of the glacier Tavignolo, unfortunately much "suffering."

We enjoyed a beautiful September day and a certain solitude ... a few even roped the Cimon della Pala.

Raffaele
-

-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Vezzana top (m 3192) 13/09/2016 14:19 #1468

Ohhhh!
A bit 'of dolomite .... ;-) Bravi!
Hello Raffaele!
A pleasure to read you!

As you know, residing in Verona, I have a stone's throw ...
But you also know I prefer the ice and snow .... and in those parts had been there in the last winter start to dry up Bureloni and Travignolo (with a peak of Cimon).
Inter alia, the normal Cimon Liho found really beautiful and fulfilling.

Here my Album of two climbs.

Vezzana I miss .... it was an option left the Travignolo ...
Maybe I will be back on skis ...
Or a channel that intrigues me from Val di Stut ...
If you want you can also arrange ...

Last modified: by Franz Rota Nodari.

Vezzana top (m 3192) 17/09/2016 21:41 #1474

Dear Franz,

the problem is the time! ... Even before the distance. In fact the Dolomites for me are like candy, one attracts the other. The beautiful peaks there are countless, but we must choose. There are several criteria by which to discriminate the mountains, certainly the most obvious is the height, but sometimes - often - is the aesthetic, others the history, or merely a form of "falling in love" meaningless [as indeed the 'love should be]. Ever since, three years now, I moved to the East of the Alpine chain, I really climbed many peaks, one more beautiful (of course here in the forum of "4000" place "timidly" only, and not all, the highest). And many are the ones I have already in the pipeline, all of the Agner ... but here you dear Franz retainer in advance! Do not advise the North edge, that's stuff for you.
However, even now, albeit patchy, I can say you have covered all over the Alps, from Slovenia to Liguria, making me a good idea of ​​the Alps.

Raffaele

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds