Benvenuto, Guest
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: crossing Nadelgrat

Re: Crossing Nadelgrat 13 / 11 / 2007 10: 21 #262

Hello Nadelgrat admirers ...
I also tell my the light of my climb from the Bordier 8 September ...

Usually it start from Mischabelhütte (the shortest route). If the channel is not in a position, if you want to give priority to the completeness of the complete ascent of the ridge, or by pure masochism ... we start from Bordierhütte and, coming back and back across the glacier, it goes back to Galenjoch (where you can also camp out ) in about 2h 30 '.

I do not agree... : Lol:
the climb from Bordierhütte is fantastic!
much better than the one from Mischabel
and the achievement of the refuge (fantastic landscape) and the logic of the path.

We had difficulty finding the descent from the tip equipped that should facilitate the descent of the first jump. We climbed on the ridge, with crampons on a very exposed blade, and then discover it much more in the bottom right. In short, the reports should be taken with tongs. There is also the possibility of cutting to a ledge at the bottom right of the top. This fell from the Chili Dürrenhorn was the most troubled section of the whole climb.

we disarrampicato crampon without rope
but I think you could put a lanyard to leave

Very nice however the ridge leading all'Hohberghorn, especially the last stretch Mixed facing north.

excellent...
I adored me too!
and rock solid unexpectedly

A few ravanamento to climb to Stecknadelhorn (if one sticks faithfully on the ridge you end up on the jumps, you should keep a little lower right, at least in the first part).

quoto
the first policeman to be avoided on the right ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Crossing Nadelgrat 14 / 11 / 2007 00: 06 #267

Hello Nadelgrat admirers ...
I also tell my the light of my climb from the Bordier 8 September ...

m.tatto wrote:
Usually it start from Mischabelhütte (the shortest route). If the channel is not in a position, if you want to give priority to the completeness of the complete ascent of the ridge, or by pure masochism ... we start from Bordierhütte and, coming back and back across the glacier, it goes back to Galenjoch (where you can also camp out ) in about 2h 30 '.

I do not agree...
the climb from Bordierhütte is fantastic!
much better than the one from Mischabel
and the achievement of the refuge (fantastic landscape) and the logic of the path.

Hello Franz,
look what I agree with you: the full path of the ridge from Galenjoch, departing from Bordierhütte, is undoubtedly the most complete and aesthetically satisfying. It 'also the most physically demanding. My remarks were referring to the purely objective fact of brevity / ascent convenience to put in the bag the three peaks (or four with Nadelhorn) in one shot. From this (only) point of view the approach from Mischabelhütte is "pragmatically" preferable. Also I really like the valley of access to Bordierhütte (contrary to the ascent / descent to / from Mischabelhütte, who personally hate : Evil: ), I also walked on skis.
Hello and good climbs.

Marco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds