Benvenuto, Guest
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: adamello

adamello 17/09/2011 16:19 #1003

Climbed the Adamello (m 3539) from the Valley Salarno the 16 September 2011

The way is very long but it takes place in superb surroundings.

Great treatment at the Refuge Prudenzini (closed Sunday 18)

At Step Salarno must go down a bit 'of meters to reach the glacier ... lowering clear symptom of the latter.

The glacier is in part "peeled", it closed in the central part, but in any case all the crevices are clearly visible. Only the lateral glaciers are very troubled.

The dell'Adamello ridges are clean, except for a few patches of snow. There is a bit 'of bare ice on the slides to move the ridge.

Do only focus in fog because the small slopes (or absent) Glacier do not help in orientation.

Along the way there are two bivouacs: Giannantonj (near the Salarno Step) and Ugolini (near the Pond Cima)

Good mountain.

PS Blessed solitude (rare on this mountain). We did not meet a soul to the summit and even all the way.

Adamello peak
attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Adamello 19/09/2011 09:17 #1006

Raffaele Morandini wrote: Climbed the Adamello (m 3539) from the Valley Salarno the 16 September 2011
The dell'Adamello ridges are clean, except for a few patches of snow. There is a bit 'of bare ice on the slides to move the ridge.
PS Blessed solitude (rare on this mountain). We did not meet a soul to the summit and even all the way.

Ah nice.
It was the first time?
Well ... I think if you go on Friday ... can not find anyone ;-)
From the southern valleys are beautiful. I suggest also the Val d'Adamè.
In the "risk" to find a few people even in the we ...

If I ... maybe ... interested ...
In Salarno are also fans of climbing funny:
www.on-ice.it/onice/onice_view_report.php?type=3&id=2320
www.on-ice.it/onice/onice_view_itinerario.php?type=3&id=58

Many crop here: www.on-ice.it/onice/viewtopic.php?t=11143

Re: Adamello 04/11/2011 18:16 #1026

Hello Franz,

I apologize for the "mega-delay" with which I answer, but better late than never.

In this period I have voluntarily neglected to use the internet in an interactive way, because, taking advantage of the nice weather of early autumn, I went with great frequency in the mountains and I finally "struck" by my "wish list" many 3000, which has long put off.

About Adamello was the first time since Salarno Valley. Actually I was looking for a viable route in the future with my father (... I think I've found), who was born in Temù, but it never got in the Adamello summit, although, as a boy, brought a ' infinite number of times the tourist-climbers backpacks (customers of the "mythical" Alpina Sperandio Guide Zani) until Garibaldi.

Thank you very much for the information about the possible climbing in Salarno. In fact, the rocks of the surrounding areas the Adamello are, all, or almost, fantastic.

Last month I have been several times in the Adamello group. It 'was for me a child again, because they are mountains that are part of my childhood. In those years we had a home in Campolaro, near the Pass of Crocedomini, and "macinavamo" summers paths. Indeed, it was on directly from the fields, neglecting actually the marked trails.

PS It 'embarrassing to talk about the good weather that there was up to a week ago, with the disasters that, because of the rain, are instead taking place these days in Liguria.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds